• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HELP! Won't load.

Cvmbers

Smash Rookie
after installing all of the PM stuff onto my sd card, i placed it into my hackless wii, and when into the stage builder it freezes saying there is one custom stage that doesnt load. But when k remove the card, the stage is nonexistent please help

Cvmbers

Smash Rookie
I currently do not have internet access to a computer. Think a format of the sd and just a reinstallation of pmpe be okay?

Cvmbers

Smash Rookie
Also, what files are still required for the 3.5? Ive heard some things were deleted

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I currently do not have internet access to a computer. Think a format of the sd and just a reinstallation of pmpe be okay?
In the PM files, go to the folder /private/wii/app/rsbe/st/. There should be only one file in there. If not, you'll need to re-download.

Also, what files are still required for the 3.5? Ive heard some things were deleted
At minimum, for the hackless version:
* /codes/ folder
* /private/ folder
* /projectm/ folder
* boot.elf
* gameconfig.txt

Also, try to avoid double posts, as they are against the forum rules. Instead, edit the previous post to add on to it.

Top Bottom