• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with the ledge

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Alright I know a lot of other characters can do this. But since I am using Falco I am posting it on the Falco forums. Alright when you are on the edge how do you do that wall jump instantly off of the ledge I have always wanted to know how to do that. But I can't figure it out on my own.

reqy

Smash Journeyman
I usually
1. drop down by tapping away from the stage (I usually fall about full falco body height before I do the next step.)
2. Hold the stick towards the stage and use the double jump.
3. Wall jump (tap away from stage)
4. Forward B if you want.

I've never been able to do it on Battlefield though. I hope I'm explaining the right thing.

mathos

Smash Champion
Thats not exactly what he's talking about Regy.

But as far as I know, I don't think we've figured out a regular way to do the walljump instantly. I haven't even been able to do it once with Falco, but Falcon on the other hand.

Blatherskite

Smash Apprentice
Well, I don't know if this is exactly what you're talking about or maybe it's just a cheap immitation but I can wall jump instantly off of FD consistently.

What you want to do is:
Tap diagnol down right so that the stick is leaning closer to down than it is to the marker on the control stick
Sort of like half of a diagnol
Then immediately hit jump (I don't think up will work so use x or y, I use y)
And just a split second after hit back
You should wall jump right off of the top

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
mathos;2152881 But as far as I know said:
See I thought you could do it regulary, because videos I have watched of Dav3 he does it pretty fluently.

And thank you all for the help I will get to trying it

Top Bottom