• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Help with the Dr. Mario Trophy Rush challenge? (8 fevers)

JipC

Smash Journeyman
I've tried and tried and just can't do it, any advice or tips? I saw someone use a beam-sword equip, does that really help a lot? Is there a secret or is it just luck/grinding out a bunch of attempts?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The key to getting 8 Fever Rushes with Dr. Mario heavily involves you destroying each and every Golden Block to quickly build up the Fever Meter. However, during a Fever Rush, you want to wait until it ends before destroying any more Golden Blocks.

Sylverblack

Smash Rookie
Only for this challenge I created a Dr. Mario customization filled with agility equipment so that he moves very quick. Worked pretty well.

TroperCase

Smash Cadet
1) Keep the chain.
2) Try your best to avoid damage.
3) Destroy Gold blocks before bombs\explosives do (but not when in Fever).
4) Get a hang of the timing of the falling balls of electricity. You definitely don't want to touch them, but living in fear of them is almost as bad.
5) Try to let some pentagon blocks stick around when near the end of Fever. Not a huge deal, but they will contribute a bit to your next Fever, especially once your chain is high (it maxes at 150).
6) Don't feel bad if it seems hard. It is and it requires some good luck. I probably still average less than 5 Fevers even after completing the challenge.

The equipment I used (for better or worse) was:
- A +7\-10 Beam Sword Agility Badge
- A +18\-23 Speed Skater Agility Badge
- +82\-42 Max-Power Gloves
If you have Risky Respawner equipment for Doc that would probably be good to use for this challenge.

Last edited:
Top Bottom