• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help with stage expansion,ima noob :(

placebooooo

Smash Rookie
hello everyone,i just got brawl the other day and i was looking for tutorials all over the internet for the stage expansion thinge after i heard about it,i know nothing about codes,and i think that i installed gecko or barely :(
all im asking for is help,i have no idea whatso ever on what im doing,please post a tutorial on how i can do this for gecko,i dont know where the module or .rel or .pac folders go or where im supposed to put them,i dont know how to set up the codes,please i really need someone to walk me through this,i am really desprit right now :(
and pleasae post exactly what im supposed to do ,i am completely lost with this code stuff its the first time i ever hear of it...
sorry for being so noobish you guys :(

Top Bottom