• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with some matchups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eightyeight

Smash Rookie
Hi wolfboards, I've been lurking here for sometime. Think I'll start posting now, was intimidated before by the high level discussion since I'm kinda new to smash:laugh:. Anyway I play wolf and I'm looking for some tips on some scenarios i've been facing. excuse my lack of knowledge with abbreviations or previously discussed topics,or noobish questions in general...

Against Marth:

-at 0% he can fthrow>sidesmash and get an easy 23/4% at the start of the match or after a stock, can I avoid this anyway? DI?
-should i be trying to gimp marth offstage with bairs(or somethingelse)? im hesitant since i think i'll get hit with fair and end up SDing somehow, i think its an issue of spacing with me since i think bair has more range...
-how do i deal with dancing blades? just smash DI?

Againt Snake:
-what should i be doing when he pulls a dacus?
-should i attempt to dair him during recovery?

I'll have more questions as I become more active:)

Apollo$

Smash Ace
You should post this in the Q&A section but welcome to the Wolf boards :).
All your questions can be answered there and this board has a match up section too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom