• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with some advanced techniques

wts3

Smash Rookie
I'm having the absolute hardest time learning dash dancing and up-b oos. Does anyone have any helpful advice or is it just practice until it becomes muscle memory? For the record, my dash dance looks like I'm just pivoting in place and every one in a while I can get it right, does this mean I'm going too slow? My problem with the up-b out of shield is I'm doing a short hop first, would that be because I'm not pressing b fast enough?

pizzacato

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
coda#0
NNID
Pizzacato
dash dance- tap left (let go) tap right (let go). repeat. You'll find this much easier than keeping your thumb on the control stick.
UpB oos works best with tap-jump. Just hold shield then tap up- and immediately press B. viola.

All this information can be found in these threads. You have to look for it, man.

Top Bottom