• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help with poll

Nick DePaul

Smash Cadet
NNID
nickzaroo
3DS FC
3239-4036-3837
I have to record a poll and I want everyone's opinion!!! The question is what is your favorite food to eat during Easter. I will create more and more and eventually tell you the end result. I need to make various ones so do expect me to ask again except different topic.

All answers are accepted ;) (I did accidently posted this in the light house too srry :(

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Ummm... The Reeses Chocolate Bunnies. They're pretty amazing! :)

Nick DePaul

Smash Cadet
NNID
nickzaroo
3DS FC
3239-4036-3837
Ummm... The Reeses Chocolate Bunnies. They're pretty amazing! :)
Yea my little and older brother LOVE the reses peanut butter eggs specificly. Are they really better than regular ones?

Hi there everyone!!!

Let see some cookies chocolate will be nice, a bit of candy any kind and bread. I hope this help Nick :')
Go chocolate chip cookies and thx rage I knew I could count on you ;) Yea I really don't know why I don't get a lot yet everyone helps others this is for school so...

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Yea my little and older brother LOVE the reses peanut butter eggs specificly. Are they really better than regular ones?

Go chocolate chip cookies and thx rage I knew I could count on you ;) Yea I really don't know why I don't get a lot yet everyone helps others this is for school so...

You're Welcome Nick and anytime my friend glad to help. :):)

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
The souls damned to hell for all eternity

Reese's Eggs are my favorite candy.

Top Bottom