• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with online video plz?

SSBMasterFox

Smash Ace
I live in a little place called Strawberry, Arkans
I'm not sure if this is possible, but here's my problem.

One of my professors put a video on Blackboard (a web-based education thingy) for us to watch by today. Like I usually do, I loaded it and left the window open so I could watch it after work.

See, since the page isn't refreshed, the video stays on my computer even though it gets taken from the page. (though i'm sure you all already got that part xD)

When I got home from work, I found that my laptop's battery had freaking DIED, so I lost the video.

Here's what I'm thinking: Since it was loaded on my computer, (and understand I do not know how it works) shouldn't there be a copy of it somewhere on my computer, or cache, or memory, or something? It was just a video (not youtube, i don't know the format) embedded onto the page about some form of educational disability (the class is Intro to Special Education).

In a nutshell, I have loaded the video before, but now it's taken down. Is there any way it was recorded on my computer and I can pull it up somehow? Through 'internet options' or ANYthing?

Top Bottom