• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with online smash

Dash_Fox

Smash Ace
My rom is named "Super Smash Bros." It's a Z64 file roughly 16,384KB in size. Did you set up your emulators directories so that it shows your rom? Make sure the good name is "Super smash Bros. (U) !" or something like that. If there are more errors then you gotta be more specific in your questions and give more details.

Kada

Smash Journeyman
Hey, allow me to hijack this thread for a second, since I really don't want to make another one, and I'm seeming to have the same problem.

I have the coolroom ROM, just like Bob, on the PJ64K window, the good name comes up as "Bad ROM? Use GoodN64 & check for updated INI." When I try and join a room in Emularena, a popup comes up saying "This ROM is not available on your computer!" When I try and create my own game, only the option to make an Away and a Chat room comes up, there's no option to host a game myself.

I know it has something to do with that good name not being "Super Smash Brother (U) [!]" but for some reason I can't get that to change. I tried downloading the ROM from where Umbrasquall said to, ROMhustler, but what I downloaded came up as a '7z' file, and PJ64K didn't let me use it.

Any suggestion on how I might go about fixing this problem?

Top Bottom