• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help with olimar please

IcyLight

Smash Lord
I know the matchups, etc. But i am having trouble practicing because I RARELY get to play brawl with someone besides at a tournament. Is there ANY possible way to better myself as an Olimar without having a human partner to play against? I'll take any suggestions everyone is getting better than me again because they play it a lot and i only get to play at tournaments.

Olimarman

Smash Ace
I know the matchups, etc. But i am having trouble practicing because I RARELY get to play brawl with someone besides at a tournament. Is there ANY possible way to better myself as an Olimar without having a human partner to play against? I'll take any suggestions everyone is getting better than me again because they play it a lot and i only get to play at tournaments.
Theres wifi, but other than that not really. You learn combos/strategies off real players.

Snail

Smash Lord
I'd just go Wifi. It's better than nothing... :/

I have a brother I can constantly abuse for training (although he sucks quite badly) so yeah. :/

IcyLight

Smash Lord
oh yeah...i have a defective wii and it will cost me $85 to get it fixed. My wii won't go into it's settings at all so i can't set up a connection to use for wifi. So wi-fi isn't an option for me atm. Anything else that exists?

Snail

Smash Lord
oh yeah...i have a defective wii and it will cost me $85 to get it fixed. My wii won't go into it's settings at all so i can't set up a connection to use for wifi. So wi-fi isn't an option for me atm. Anything else that exists?
Neighbours, siblings, friends... Mweh. You could look for a smash partner in the Friend Finder on this forum or something. Someone who lives in the same town... and you could smash with them sometimes. I dunno :/

IcyLight

Smash Lord
yeah i tried that everyone in my area is addicted to melee and think brawl is for scrubs and refuse to play it. figures, eh? ^^ anyways i'll try out that friend finder hopefully it gives me something

Top Bottom