• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with nitendont please read (melee dosnt working)

xed122

Smash Cadet
well i try 3 DIFERENT ISOS (4 if we count SD remix) and 2 DIFERENT SD and ANOTHER usb and still get black screen, i planing to Buy a USB of 8GB should it work? (SD1 the one of the 3ds SD2 a HP 4GB and USB i dont know was a gift at a event and is broken now anyway) have last build of HBC and Nintendont( i belive is 3.399), a 4.3U Black But that can read GC games, also i have some CV games in the same SD2 card but in the 1SD without it dosnt work anyway, also HBC and nitendont are the only hacks that i have at wii, should i bought the 8GB usb or another SD or what i need to do (if it can be done with one of the 2SD then better)

UPDATE: i Update nitendont today, and now i dont get the four leds but only one, and the wii disc drive is blue now, you know what can be please help i REALY want to play melee :(

Also if this is not the space to publish this then plis say me where

Top Bottom