• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with my Peach

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
You're shield grabbing way too much. You've got a habit of attacking everytime you get up. You don't float cancel enough. You're missing free jump to neutral opportunities when Falco's tumbling in the air right in front of you. Work on your edgeguarding -- instead of dair and nair, use dsmash or bair instead.

Don't dash attack so much. If you do, the opponent will eventually realize it and start shield grabbing it.

Always try to follow up turnips with float cancelling instead of just throwing them.

Bergoth

Smash Rookie
There were a few times I noticed when the falco was on a platform above you and you tried to hit him from the ground, but a rising n-air would have been a better choice. Floating out of shield is a good alternative to shield grabbing and I think you could use b-air more, especially for edge-guarding.

I hope these comments are helpful :)

Top Bottom