• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help With Mayflash Adapter

cripto

Smash Rookie
Hello all! So I have an issue that has been a thorn in my side for quite some time now. Whenever I get on Netplay to play some PM, my c-stick will not work during a match. Correction: It will work for one attack, then will not work for the rest of the match. The weird thing is, whenever I'm at the menu, I can move the screen around with the c-stick with no problems! This is the type of adapter I am using: http://www.supremefactory.com/CHAN_FTPDUMP/Product/wu-010031-04.jpg
Any help in this matter would be incredibly appreciated!

cripto

Smash Rookie
I'll have to test it with some other controllers, and get back to you on that. I'm sorry, but what do you mean by "Direct connect"? And yes, the controller is plugged in before the start of dolphin. Thanks for the reply!

alex9918

Smash Cadet
It may be your deadzones. (assuming you're on dolphin because you said netplay) you should turn your deadzones up until the red dots are not red anymore. That's the only thing i can think of that may be the issue, either that or you should try a different USB port on your computer. And not a front one, because front USB ports always go out first.

Top Bottom