• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with making PAL gct code that doesn't crash at SSS

Ness37

Smash Cadet
Any attempt I make at creating a gct code for V3.5.1 of the PAL version of the file patch code in the code manager goes fine except for crashing at the stage select screen.
Custom music and textures load, but if I don't select a level within a few seconds, the game crashes on that screen.

I even tried making a code for V2.1 of the PAL file patch code, but it still crashes, yet the ready made V2.1 file I found at http://brawlhacks.wikia.com/wiki/File_Patch_Code works fine.

Is there another code manager that might make a difference? Preferably one for the computer as I know there one some managers for the wii, but I use the smash stack method so I don't have to install anything on the wii.

Maybe someone could put a ready made V3.5.1 file patch up for download, perhaps with the unrestricted camera code as thats a nice feature.

Thanks

John2k4

The End of an Era
Do you have any files that modify the stage select screen that could be causing it to crash when it tries to load them?

John2k4

The End of an Era
Well if it is working for a few seconds, then crashing, I'm wondering if it's a file issue...

Could you try renaming the RSBX folder on the SD card to something temporary (like d-RSBX), to prevent all custom files from loading? This will rule out any file problems..

Top Bottom