• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with maining Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleAgamer

Smash Rookie
Really wanna main sonic again after 4. But with the changes in his gameplay he feels like a new character. I have a feeling homing attack got a huge buff but spindash got nerfed hard. Don't wanna be competitive level good. Just wanna be good. So how do i approach him? Currently sticking to Lucina and little mac. But really wanna go back to primarilymaining sonic.
Also to note. I used to treat a as a rushdown character in 4

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Hello DoubleAGamer!

First off, welcome to Smashboards and specifically the Sonic boards ~

Just wanted to note that we can't have every new player making a thread asking for help. Please use the resources provided in this subforum to get started, the game is very new but I promise more thorough threads will be made in time!

In the meantime, the previous Sonic boards doesn't hurt to skim, and also looking through our current pinned threads here.

Best of luck, hope you enjoy your time here.

:093:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom