• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with Jiggly

OBanner

Smash Rookie
Does anyone have hints for fighting jigglypuff? B/c i always get screwed with the double bair and when i try to gimp them or dair them their fair gimps me instead. Can anyone post some help?

TwilightKirby

Smash Ace
Really its just all about spacing. Bair is going to be the easiest to achieve this with as I don't think jiggly has an aerial with as much range or priority. Also jiggly can't kill as well in the air as kirby.
On the ground again you generally outrange her and outprioritize. This is a pretty easy matchup if you just space, and if I remember right a lot of her attacks get beaten by inhale. Most important one to remember is rollout goes right into kirby's mouth lols.

Really easy fight just keep your spacing and get out of combos.. lol you can even get out of a combo like right near the wall and just bair for a kill. But if you have problems in the air then you can just use kirby's ground game as it is far better than jigglys ground game.

Top Bottom