• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help with ice climbers

KENNYKEBER

Smash Rookie
uhhhhh i got a question ive seen many tutorials and stuff but they say to do stuff with C stick but i use wiimote + nunchuk wat do i do?? 0.o:dizzy::confused:

Roager

Smash Ace
The best you can do is do the smashes and such normally, I guess. Sorry.

KENNYKEBER

Smash Rookie
awwwww 0.o dat sux cuz im rly good wit wii mote and nunchuk and i pretty much suck wit gc controller....

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Yeah, many Ice Climber grab techniques are impossible without the c-stick, like charged smashes or using smashes to rack up damage in a grab without throwing.

SpazzerEXE

Smash Apprentice
I used the Wiimote/Nunchuk w/ IC before, it wasn't tough. They have Shake Smash for a reason. Just don't scratch your nose while using it. XD

[speedsk8er on roomie's account]

KENNYKEBER

Smash Rookie
lolz heck no im not using that shake thing xD... im using GC controller already got the desynching done and the charge atk grab but im trying to learn how to grab after grab after grab xD

Azorpatch

Smash Cadet
I'm also a wiimote/nunchuk player. The best you can do is set the control pad to smashes so you have some sort of C-stick

l3lue2ain

Smash Journeyman
LOL I have seen people play with the wii remote I swear it lacks the proper control needed to be effective with alot of characters unless its a unbutton character like pit.

Top Bottom