• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with Event 28

4 Aces

Smash Ace
ok i suck at using jiggs cant kill pichus or get majora mask
For Majora's Mask, use Marth or something and run away. Then catch them with up tilt or some other move when they fall from above. You can also forward smash; it'll go through the wall/spiky-thing.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Ehhh I'd try it with Fox if Puff isn't working for you

just shine them off

or use really stupidly hard WR strat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7GsePug9h8

influence what the computers going to do (you see how that guy is move around, if you do what he did (only to those specific characters mind you) they will act the exact same way and do the exact same things so you can do the exact same punishes until you get it perfect lol)

ryuu seika

Smash Master
For MM, I used Kirby and jumped around until they got stuck on the outside. From there they can't get back in without using their recovery move (unless they're Kirby or Jiggs) so you wait on the upward spikes and Stone them (as they can't do anything about it and you're really near the upper level boundary).
51 is impossible to lose at as MH.

4 Aces

Smash Ace
For event 50 I like to SHFFL uair and bair with Fox. Sometimes full jump double or triple lasers if I'm trying to avoid an attack. lol it's basically training mode for me. :D

ryuu seika

Smash Master
48 - Pick a character you're good at and own those Pichus. The only trick is to kill them first as Pikachu will come back otherwise.
49 - It's all about quick cheap kills here. Use any walk off edges to your advantage.
50 - Play as Kirby and play it safe. If you see an attack coming, use Stone and they can't hurt you. Unless it's a throw.
51 - Play as MH and you can't lose. You have to be on 60Hz though.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
playing Ganon and up-smashing is like so much easier, faster, and less tedious.

playing most other characters and just throwing out random aerials would be better than using a Kirby's Rock strat

lol

4 Aces

Smash Ace
I'm saying it's a ******** strategy lol

plus you will get hit, just not when you're a rock lol

Kirby's just that slow
Yeah, I'm inclined to agree with Dark Hat; Kirby's a horrible idea in general, and the rock idea is...well, I guess it could work, but it's like using the Stone idea vs. 3 lvl 9 computers. Looks fine on paper, even *somewhat* doable in practice but IMO it's just not that effective and there are other better strategies.

Seriously, just dodge/shield/airdodge Master Hand's and Crazy Hand's attacks. It's not that hard once you figure them out. Any character + random aerials work just fine.

4 Aces

Smash Ace
Well, if it makes you feel better, it took me a long time to figure out how to avoid even some of the basic/******** attacks from Master/Crazy Hand. :/

Don't worry, you'll beat it eventually. Lol when you look back a long time later, you'll be like, "That wasn't that bad."

Sushi21

Smash Apprentice
a cheap way to beat event 51 is just to use Fox's Up B on Giga Bowser. Just jump up to head height, and shoot to the other side of the stage, hitting Giga Bowser. Keep doing this until Giga Bowser is defeated. Since Fox is fast either run around and grab items to use or escape to the other side and charge your f smash. They should walk into it.

Top Bottom