• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help with edgeguarding

suprneb

Smash Cadet
when i'm hanging on a ledge and an opponent is trying to get back on the stage, how do i:

1) do a double jump after i let go
or
2) jump and do a bair without falling straight down? (whenever i press down to drop down from the ledge and i jump once - i cant do a double-jump for some reason, hence question1 - i dont recover fast enough and end up falling to the bottom of the stage)

MC Mike

Smash Journeyman
When you are hanging on the to the ledge and you fall off like you said it counts as one jump.

Example: If you stand on any platform and you fall off of it, it counts as one jump so you only have one left.

suprneb

Smash Cadet
ohh ok

im thinking about what bombsoldier does in his vid named "soldier of fortune" - where he's hanging off a ledge and when someone else comes close, he just jumps off and does a bair

BLEH I CANT FIGURE IT OUT :(

Top Bottom