• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help With Doc

Kou1030

Smash Cadet
I would say its mainly technical stuff and bad habits that I saw that needed the most improvement. SH pills dont serve too much purpose compared to fulljump pills since you can waveland those or doublejump into another pill, but pill spamming is one of docs greatest assets i think, so its good that you're doing it. less dash attacking also, since its so easily punished. better and more diverse techs to get back on the stage from the ledge like ledgedashing would be good, since you mostly did aerials from the ledge, which i think is pretty bad, esp. against marth, since he can just ftilt or fsmash and you die since you have no jump. also, more grabs and grab combos, since those are doc's bread and butter.

CStrife187

Smash Journeyman
thanks, I'll try that out. I started thinking about grab combos about halfway through the first match, but nothing really came of it.

Top Bottom