• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with Disappearing Textures

VenExio

Smash Rookie
Hello I'm looking to resolve a few issues I've been having.

The main issue I've been dealing with is the sudden disappearance of textures as I'm playing. After a round or two all textures go away and the characters return to their normal state.

A second issue I've been having is occasional freezing. This is to be expected when hacking yet I was wondering whether or not their may be a solution to help reduce the amount of freezing that may occur.

My last issue would be playing All Star mode. Are you required to have both .pcs and.pac files on every single character in order to play through properly?

Photos

Smash Journeyman
You might try the help and tutorials section. this is the wrong place. and i believe you do need both file for the solo stuff.

VenExio

Smash Rookie
Oh thank you. I finally resolved the issue on my own but if I need any more help I'll refer to the help section.

Top Bottom