• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with CSS

SMR_99

Smash Cadet
For my Project M build I'm trying to save space on my sc_selcharacter.pac. I wanted to remove the name banner on the top of a character tile, but it didn't work out bc it shows a white line where the name is supposed to be instead of removing it. What should I do.

Last edited:

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Under MiscData[30] in sc_selcharacter.pac, you should find 2 folders named AmnChr. Open the one closes to the top and look for the folder called MenSelchrFaceITopN_0. Look for the file called nameEA7 and edit Translation -> Y to the value -100, then save it. If you have done this, yet the white box is still showing, you might just need to delete the name textures. If you still have problems, let me know and I could do it for ya.

Last edited:

Szion

Smash Journeyman
to save space you can also delete all the wifi related stuff in miscdata 50, i believe. worked wonders for me

SMR_99

Smash Cadet
I got the name off the character tiles but now the CSPS don't show!!! First I got the Smash Bros LXP (Project M Themed) selcharacter.pac and the CSS didn't even show the character tiles and almost all the EX characters. Then before I deleted the Wifi Data on my own build but the CSS would crash bc the CSPS only flickered other textures. Then now I got the names away from the character tiles on my selcharacter.pac but I forgot that I deleted all the Wifi Data and the flickering textures happened again! Then I got the Wifi Data back and now it doesn't flicker it just shows the player number( P1, P2, P3, or P4) for the CSPS.

SMR_99

Smash Cadet
Oh ya, the reason why I brought up that whole LXP thing is bc I changed all the costumes and what order they're in and when I started getting the name off my selcharacter.pac I didn't want to change all the MiscData again so I just exported all the MiscData for the CSPS so I wouldn't have to do it all again. I feel like this is why my CSS is all weird maybe????

Top Bottom