• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with cBliss tool

DocStrange

Smash Apprentice
Using the new cBliss tool by Mewtwo2000 I successfully gave Ganondorf an 11th costume, but when I tried for 14 I got a hard freeze at the CSS right before the cursor went over his portrait.

Is there anywhere I can find some sort of guide for using the new cBliss tool? I have a lot of questions and getting through on trial and error is more than I have time or patience for (a man can only take so much buzzing) Any advice would be great, thanks in advance!

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Honestly man, I'm in the same boat on a bit of this. It's surprisingly hard to find a comprehensive guide for the cBliss tool. Mine is freezing now because of what I believe are stock icons. I will say that when you expand costumes past 10, they begin to override other characters costumes. Maybe you've run into a hitch because of that?

I got Toon Link's extra slot working, but Ganon is giving me trouble. I just wish Mewtwo2000 wrote a decent how-to guide instead of releasing his tools with some barebones instructions...

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
What exactly are you trying to do Sinister? I've got cBliss fully functioning now.

Top Bottom