• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with .BRSTM Please

ToTs

Smash Artist
NNID
x_ToTs_x
This is my first post.

Anyways I have a mac and finding software that allows me to convert to .brstm is basically non existent, so I can't even edit the one track I need.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/Bra...Name ASC&Type=%Audio%&Thumb1=N%&Moderated=All

Its really low on FD, like i can't really hear it over the fighting, every other song is perfectly fine.

I downloaded song from youtube, equalized it in Audacity, but now i have no way of converting the file. Can anyone help please, it would be much appreciated :)

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Use Media.io to convert mp3's to WAV, then use Brawlbox to make the BRSTM from that WAV. Audacity also helps you find the looping points, just turn "seconds/minutes" into "samples" and input them into Brawlbox for the closest seamless loop you can get.

ToTs

Smash Artist
NNID
x_ToTs_x
Use Media.io to convert mp3's to WAV, then use Brawlbox to make the BRSTM from that WAV. Audacity also helps you find the looping points, just turn "seconds/minutes" into "samples" and input them into Brawlbox for the closest seamless loop you can get.
BrawlBox I thought only worked for windows, its already a wav file, I just need it to be a .brstm, or the the final valley song in the link to have increased volume.

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
I'm pretty sure there's a way to install it on a Mac, but you might have to get something with it for compatibility purposes.

Top Bottom