• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help with Alternate Stage Loader

TheWarriorAtlas

Smash Rookie
Hello. I apologize if this was already answered, but I made an honest effort of looking through the forum and couldn't find an answer. I was wondering where I could find the ASL code that can work with the Hackless version of PM? There was one made by dantarion but I was told it only works with homebrew. But wiiztek said in a reddit post that he fixed it to work in PM and that's the one going to be used in 3.6.
I was wondering if I could have and code and be able to put in in 3.5.
Thanks

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Assuming I'm understanding this correctly, then if the "fixed" non-homebrew code is the one being adapted for 3.6, you aren't going to be able to find this "fixed" code for 3.5.

Secondly, have you tried following / performing the steps listed in this thread to get it set up? The procedure should still work for 3.5.
http://smashboards.com/threads/asl-on-pm-3-0.344543/

Top Bottom