• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help vs snake and luigi

jibbyjaont

Smash Journeyman
i was just wondering...my friend is good at snake and the other is good at luigi...can anybody give me tips or general tactics or strats to beat them plz?

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
Well when fighting snake with Zss you are going to get hit about 80% of the time with grenades,snake dashes and wen u miss an atk they will either do front tilt,up tilt(never come from on top)and neutral a combo all his atk are strong and all have large knock back.

Heres what you do DO NOT USE SIDE B(its a great move and everything but save it for as a finisher.) moves that yo should use ALOT is the stun gun special B charged if he snake dashes he gets caught(then do 1 down smash and grab(use front grab)proceed with a short hop B atk charged to make your opponent guard them selves and move in for another grab(use down grab)Proceed with a Fair hes should be at 80 damage then or close to it use the B as a destraction wen he gets to 110 damage you can either use side b to kill him 1 hit or use double
stun down combo and follow with a back air.(the more you use moves they lose knock back)

Remember if ur kinda close to snake grab(sometimes change it up by dashing at him with dash atk) Also down b Kick (press any button to to the direction that ur opponent is at and b to perform best kick in the game)but only do this kick wen u use special charged to get him distracted as for luigi i have faced many pros luigis stay aways from his back he can easily combo you with up tilt followed by Uair.(NEVER EVER BUT I MEAN EVER ROLL IN TO A CORNER WITH LUIGI ITS AUTO UPPER CUT LIKE ZOMG) try to use your side b whip 3 times per match against luigi and snake to kill them easily later on.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Well when fighting snake with Zss you are going to get hit about 80% of the time with grenades,snake dashes and wen u miss an atk they will either do front tilt,up tilt(never come from on top)and neutral a combo all his atk are strong and all have large knock back.

Heres what you do DO NOT USE SIDE B(its a great move and everything but save it for as a finisher.) moves that yo should use ALOT is the stun gun special B charged if he snake dashes he gets caught(then do 1 down smash and grab(use front grab)proceed with a short hop B atk charged to make your opponent guard them selves and move in for another grab(use down grab)Proceed with a Fair hes should be at 80 damage then or close to it use the B as a destraction wen he gets to 110 damage you can either use side b to kill him 1 hit or use double
stun down combo and follow with a back air.(the more you use moves they lose knock back)

Remember if ur kinda close to snake grab(sometimes change it up by dashing at him with dash atk) Also down b Kick (press any button to to the direction that ur opponent is at and b to perform best kick in the game)but only do this kick wen u use special charged to get him distracted as for luigi i have faced many pros luigis stay aways from his back he can easily combo you with up tilt followed by Uair.(NEVER EVER BUT I MEAN EVER ROLL IN TO A CORNER WITH LUIGI ITS AUTO UPPER CUT LIKE ZOMG) try to use your side b whip 3 times per match against luigi and snake to kill them easily later on.
Use grammar please.

Bouse

Smash Ace
First of all:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=175810
It says attention, meaning you should have read this.
Second:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=175185
This thread is also stickied, and is mentioned in the first thread.
Third:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=164587
Is in that second thread.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=176928
and so is this.

Gonna say that odds are, you didn't read any of those threads. Which is a real shame, because we wrote out those descriptions so that people could readily access useful information.

Top Bottom