• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help vs. Falco?

t0furkey

Smash Rookie
I've been having some serious trouble against Falcos that I can't really seem to get over, mostly on a couple of things.

One is the chaingrab, though I guess that's not really something I can help if I do end up getting stuck in it. Longer range lasers makes Falco a bit harder to approach, and I find that any dodged/shielded attack I approach with will have too much lag to recover from.

Another big problem I've had is spiking. The d-air is ridiculous, as it seems to have higher priority than side b. Is there anything I can do about this either?

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
If you go look up Skalor's video in the wolf sub forum you'll find a bunch of his more recent matches has been against a Falco (Yennith IIRC). Skalor has said that fighting on a platform until about 40% or hoping the falco screws up his CG seems to be the best course of action.

Also, Skalor and Yennith play an extremely aggressive edge game, watch their videos for how they position themselves to spike/avoid getting spiked.

Top Bottom