• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help training Rosaluma amiibo

Maester

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Maester
3DS FC
4468-0971-1384
So I'm trying to train my Rosaluma amiibo to be a killer 1on1 For Glory style.

As of typing this she tends to roll a lot and be passive instead of aggressive, missing out on a lot of easy punishes.
I realize that there is an extent to amiibo's intelligence but compared to some of my other amiibos she acts really... "noob"?
Not sure what else to call it, I've watched her roll from one side of the stage to the other and then be passive, jumping away and air doging and such.

Was wondering if anybody has any tips on training Rosaluma especially when it comes to using her down B, finding it hard to show/teach her that move.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
There are some amiibo threads at the Wii U general discussion forum that you can refer to if you're trying to figure out how the FP system operates. I will point out that my Rosalina amiibo has learned to time her down aerial so that it has the meteor effect; I never taught her to do that.

Maester

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Maester
3DS FC
4468-0971-1384
I wish mine would TRY to attempt the dair for a meteor effect but thanks for the info M&S guy

ArchmageMC

Smash Apprentice
Did you pay 70 dollars for a rosalina amiibo? they're getting price gouged out the wazoo from what I'm seeing.

If you got a super cheap one, i'd like to know where.

truecrisis

Smash Rookie
I bought mine at preordered at launch on amazon japan for $11 lol.

I taught mine to forward air auto cancel. I can see it really does learn what you do, and where you did it on the stage. It's really impressive.

I don't think you will ever be able to teach it to be a death machine. It will just be a powerful computer that mimics your playstyle.

Top Bottom