• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HELP QuickVids

Kilo16

Smash Rookie
Hello everybody, I am relatively new to the forum but have been playing smash since it has been released for the 64. Now that that's outa the way I was hoping if i could get some help.

Everyday, In my 4th period class (C# programming) me and 3 other guys before class starts, we play a game or two of ssb. I was kinda hoping to be able to record, edit and post these games to youtube just as a general game, nothing spectacular. The Catch? Our network drives are constatnly monitored so i must keep pj64 and Hypercam and the recordings all on a flash drive. I have a 2gb flash drive that seems to hold everything fine...so far.

Ive been having trouble running hypercam w/ pj64 and getting good video results. I have finally found the dimensions of the recording box so that full screen isn't just the emulator in the top left corner of wmp, its actually full screen. Im having trouble w/ speed problems. Hyper records at normal or laggy speed then plays back at an incomprehensible speed. Ive tried using WMM to slow it down but i can only do this by incriments of +/- .5 So i am in need of either:

1. An editor that can slow down the video.
2. A decent screen recorder that doesn't speed up the game (Preferred)

I am considering getting a paid version of something so i dont mind you throwing out non-free software.

Thx for the help!

Top Bottom