• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HELP (project m)

TheKman99

Smash Rookie
I am in need of help! I really want to play project m but iIhave encountered some probles! I will try to walk you through my proses to see if you can diagnose the problem! I used a macbook pro to download the project m file and unzipped it with keka, I used the 2gb sd card from my 3ds (later on I tried with several others) I cleansed it and set it on ES-DOS FAT and transered the files to it, (I deleted all my costume maps beforehand) I inserted the sd card in my wii and opened brawl, and it brought me back to the wii menu which I find extremely weird. after trying again it finally opened brawl, I went to stage maker and it launched me to the project m launcher! when I press "play" it stops reproducing the disc and brings me back to the wii menu! when I try to relaunch the game it tells me It cannot read the disc! after ejecting it and puting it back on a couple of times I can open it again. after getting launched back to the menu sever times y tried updating it in the menu and downloading the "official pm wifi" but it did the same thing again! in my desperation y tried with diferen sd cards but the same thing happened! after reading some solutions to other peoples similar problems I tried opening it with Geko. when I did, I pressed play and I heard my disc stop running but Geko didn't, It told me that there was "no dvd" and I realised my poblem is that disc stops when I try to play project m. I live in mexico (sorry if bad English btw) but both my wii and disc are from the us cuz I live in the border PLEASE help me! what can I do?!

Top Bottom