• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HELP Project M stopped working at the worst possible time and I really need help.

Supreme_God

Smash Rookie
So, there's a local Smash tournament in my city and I offered to bring my copy of Project M(I'm Irish so Project M takes a little more time to build a setup) and well, I unplugged it this morning and put it in my bag but when I went to test it before the tournament it didn't launch and now every time I launch it using USB Loader GX it opens Brawl! (yes I turned ocarina on and yes it did it work yesterday). I can't use Brawl either, whenever I try to start a fight or open it through stage builder the Wii crashes. I've tried everything! from reinstalling Homebrew and USB Loader GX to redownloading a vanilla version of PM. I have no idea what to do so please help!

TL;DR I have no idea what to do and project M (PAL user) ain't working and I really need to fix it in the next 12 hours.

Top Bottom