• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HELP! Project M ressetting to Brawl after a match!

FalchoMex

Smash Rookie
So i have this really, really weird bug/glitch that happens when i finished a match, the music just comeback to normal and the roster still the same (Roy and Mewtwo still there) but when i backout the menu is the same as Brawl with the same fonts the background and everything and i want to play a match again in FD but its the same FD as Brawl! and then crashes with a sound like "Eeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh". the funny thing though is that when i play singleplayer, it works perfectly (Without played any matches previously), without crashing, no errors etc. i was trying to find if someone had this problem too but no it seems that this is a unique problem. i was playing it with a disk but i bought i USB Flashed Drive put Brawl on USB Loader GX the Sd card Ocarina: On Hooktype: VBI it launches Project M perfectly, But the same problem ocurres.

HELP ME IF YOU HAD ANY IDEA OF WHATS GOING ON!

Top Bottom