• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help: Project M 3.0 & cBliss

viviexe

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone,

I'm just starting out with adding new textures, and I can't seem to find anything for project M 3.0 ( or in my case 3.02). I'm trying to add custom models with there own portrait, I would rather use cBliss but removing the recolors is just as good. Now as I'm a big noob would it possible to get a step by step thing, because I've been trying all day with no positive result. I can tell you what I did but if I get good info to go on I'll most likely just re-install project M and start from there.

Thank you
Viviexe

viviexe

Smash Rookie
Thanks ! but how do I replace the numbers portraits with a matching picture?

viviexe

Smash Rookie
That's the problem, I have no idea how to do that :/ I'm really just started this stuff

Last edited:

Oreodesu

Smash Rookie
Projectm>pf>system>common5.pac

If you don't have Brawl Box yet, get that, then open up your common5.pac. Now open sc_selcharacter_en and then look for char_bust_texlz77. There you will find all the character portraits. Someone has also listed out which number is which character here http://kittycorp.proboards.com/thread/403

viviexe

Smash Rookie
haha it's all good, I understand that most people here already get most of this stuff. thanks anyways though :D

Top Bottom