• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help on getting to crazy hand

Cheezball

Smash Ace
I am a brawl noob, I need some moves for beating CPUs. That's the story in a nut shell. It's driving me nuts. CPUs are too hard on intense mode... D:

Classic mode, sorry I thought it would be obvious.

M.O.T.H

Smash Cadet
Ok well 1st off there really isnt any move that can just kill a boss better or kill cpus better. Besides if your MK and hold down A while the boss is on the ground (does a lot of damage)

Anyways... what mode are you on? Classic, All-Star, Events, Boss Battle... what?

Oh and if you have trouble with crazy hand or master hand then... you need a lot of training because them 2 are the easiest bosses. Easy to dodge and they die very fast

Cheezball

Smash Ace
Ok well 1st off there really isnt any move that can just kill a boss better or kill cpus better. Besides if your MK and hold down A while the boss is on the ground (does a lot of damage)

Anyways... what mode are you on? Classic, All-Star, Events, Boss Battle... what?

Oh and if you have trouble with crazy hand or master hand then... you need a lot of training because them 2 are the easiest bosses. Easy to dodge and they die very fast
No no, getting to them. In intense mode. On classic.

M.O.T.H

Smash Cadet
I really dont know because i just started playing classic mode today. If it was boss battles then i could help you but im not quite sure about classic.

Sorry :(

Derressh

Smash Cadet
Best thing you can do is bring your favorite character to basic brawl and set yourself against a level 9 CPU. Learn what moves they repeatedly fall for (CPUs are PAINFULLY predictable, and will fall for the same trick countless times in a row). Then just go and try to grind your way through each stage very carefully (but not so carefully as to take too much time).

If that doesn't work, use MK. :dizzy:

Top Bottom