• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help olimar getting boring

roman5hero

Smash Apprentice
i need new things to do i want to be olimar but he gets boring just spamming then grabbing and up smashing any tips to keep my game vareed enough to not be boring and rpetitive

srry for mis spelling

DeathNote

Smash Apprentice
One thing would be to vary your play style. The other would be to find a new main that doesn't bore you.

TrueRedemption

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure the main thing would be to find better opponents. If you don't have any available to play in person, join a ladder, theres like 5 starting up right now and play online. If your losing, you obviously aren't doing things right and can be "un bored" trying to figure out ways to fix them. If your beating everyone even online on the ladders, your the best in the world, sorry its so boring, wait until tournaments and see if you can win all those too. If you can do all that and are still bored, I am sorry my advice is of no help. However, I'm gonna go ahead and say I doubt this is the case.

-True

Top Bottom