• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help me out guys

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Alright, so I've had a router for about 3 months now. For teh first 2 months, it all went alright. Then I wanted to help out the Poke Center by making a server on Hamachi to play the Pokemon TCG. It was still alright for like a couple of days before I had to leave to the hospital to accompany my grandmother. Since I didn't have a router with me, we took my USB Sprint 3g connection that we save only for emergencies. Now when I logged on my computer, I had to disable Hamachi in the network and sharing center before I actually got to use the computer. So now that I've come home, I've started connecting to my router again and now my internet has been disconnecting like ever 1/2 - 1 hour. This has been starting to get on my nerves, so I uninstalled Hamachi. It still disconnects every 1/2 - 1 hour and I don't know what to do now. Please help me out here. I wanna watch anime online and I have to refresh the page every time I disconnect and connect again

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So yeah... thanks for the help :/

I found something interesting though. When I was at the hospital I had to use a Sprint Smartview 3G ****. It gave me an update that changed the interface of the window, which now looks like this

So I discovered that the fact that when I connect to my router from my computer it also connects to the wi fi on this menu could be a good reason why my internet keeps disconnecting every 5 minutes.

PLEASE somebody help me out here because I have no idea what's happening atm

Top Bottom