• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help Me Level Up My Greninja

tushlife

Smash Cadet
NNID
pantherdash
Hey Pokemon Trainers! I am a Greninja main in NorCal and there is a huge tournament this weekend (120 entrants, which is the biggest tourney I've entered yet) and I'm still really new to competitive smash (I only played melee/brawl/PM casually and decided I wanted to get into competitive smash when the Wii U version came out).

I've competed in two other tournaments, all around/under 30-ish entrants, I have made it to the last round of winners right before semifinals (I made 9th place last tourney) and am feeling more confident each time I compete. However, with 120 people competing for the top 8 spots and only 3/6 players from each pool making it into the bracket, I'm getting really nervous and having a mental block with my playing and training.

So, I am looking for someone to help me do some Greninja specific training a couple times this week before next Saturday (one week from now). I just really need some help nailing down some of Greninja's best/most useful combos and help with approaching safely and securing a KO. I'm not a new baby, I know a lot of Greninja's ATs and useful techs. I just really need some character specific training to understand and utilize Greninja's most useful strings during different stages of the match (neutral, ledge guard, offensive, defensive)

If you are an experienced player and feel you have Greninja mastered and have some time this week, please message me on here. I'd really appreciate it a lot!

Last edited:

Ludus_Machinae

Smash Cadet
NNID
epicbro369
3DS FC
4038-6245-6823
i cant help you practice but i do know that using dedede as a combo dummy helped me perfect my fast fall nair combos, thats all i can really think of off the top of my head

Top Bottom