• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help me improve my pit please (vid)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
read throught the pit boads, look at the first thing stickied, and show us a vid that is not a pit v pit if you can

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
Arent you that guy on WC3 that used maphacks and played samurai vs ninja a lot..?
samurai vs ninja was awesome. Except that ninjas always won. Probably not because it wasn't balanced but because they were more fun so experienced players went ninja :-p.

on topic: your pit looked solid. I especially liked the arrow loop at 1:45. That said your opponent didn't look to strong it seemed like it was simply a matter of waiting for him to use his up b and gimp. You could probably get better critique against a stronger opponent.

ssj92

Smash Rookie
give me some tips on my pit please. another vid will follow later

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzz2hkrTMHs

ur pit is pretty good, i couldn't really say anything to improve him, u could use ur shield a bit more & u should grab more, also wen gliding if u press jump twice to glide u can also use ^+B at da end but if u press jump 3 times to glide u cannot do anything. also we should brawl online sometime =)

Top Bottom