• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help! Loadiine SSB4 Not Working! Black Screen! :(

SuperMario20

Smash Rookie
I am new in SSB4 modding but I know how to do it. I have recently modded it and put it on my sd card. When I launch Loadiine, I select Super Smash Bros for Wii U. Then it loads the .rpx. Then it turns black and stays black. My modded SSB4 works fine on Cemu, but not on Loadiine GX2! I am so confused, since SSB4 is supported by Loadiine GX2! All other Loadiine ready games work well! Please help! Please!

MarioManTAW

Smash Ace
I don't think you're supposed to load a modded rom when modding on an actual console. You should probably use HBL version of SDCafiine instead.

StevenDarkMaster

Smash Rookie
I have no knowledge with how to get Loadiine GX2 to work properly(I only know how to mod my Wii U through Haxchi), but I can only assume that it has something to do with the files placement, the firmware version of your Wii U or something you must be missing within the folders you have set up(necessary files that Loadiine needs in order to load the mods). Hopefully, someone with actual knowledge about Loadiine should eventually come to provide you their assistance.

Top Bottom