• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help Im new

Brendanaparicio213

Smash Rookie
I am having a very hard time finding people online to fight I have not been banned. well I have not done anything to get banned but I can not seem to find anyone. I get into team matches and there is no one joining and single battles are just as hard to find people. I thought that maybe downloading a new map would help but it hasn't. Does anyone have any ideas that might help me find people online to play with. I would hate to have to sell the game because its not fun playing on your own.

Leoinu

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Leoinus
It depends what you're looking for. If its just for fun, Smashboards has a friend ID/code exchange thread. If you're looking to get better competitively, there is a site called Anthers Ladder. Where you accept or send match requests with other players, and play tournament legal sets.

https://www.smashladder.com/

Brendanaparicio213

Smash Rookie
Well that would be cool and will do, but i was hoping to be able to be able to play in the online function. I have now downloaded al the new maps and feel stupid cause i still have the same problem in finding online team matches. And I know for sure now i was not banned cause i am able to connect with players but the room never fills up.

Brendanaparicio213

Smash Rookie
i don't think so, I have 3 bars on the 3ds internet screen. and no problem connecting to players in the 1vs1 mode.

Planty

Smash Ace
NNID
something
Where do you live then? People might just not be online at this time. Try again tomorrow.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
You know how most of the Smash community is impatient and bought the Japanese version of Smash 3DS?
Well, my guess, is that it has something to do with Smash U's release. Now that the "superior" version of Smash 4 is out, playing on Smash 3DS is considered inferior to playing on Smash U, so that's probably where they moved to.
But what do I know? Nothing right?
Hahahahaha....

Brendanaparicio213

Smash Rookie
Well, to those who have been following this thread I am finally unbanned, yay! . Anyone who would like to play please take my friend code 0748-5079-3473

Top Bottom