• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help! I need tournament advice!

DecentDuck

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
Hi My name is Evan and I come seeking advice for my first tournament, Can anyone help?:marthmelee:

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Don't expect to win. Expect to get bodied, but try to learn as much as you can. If you notice someone mains the same character, or a character whose matchup you struggle with make sure to ask for advice, most of us tournament goers are pretty nice and wouldn't mind helping you. Also, if you do, try not to rage.

BluJay-

Smash Apprentice
NNID
jednie
Like Sailblade said, I went to my first smash 4 tournament a month ago. Got bodied but a Marth... A Marth... I'm sorry but Marth is mid tier but whatever (then I again, besides shiek I main link and shulk so I'm not one to talk lol) take in as much knowledge as possible and watch how players play, if it's a weekly tournament, they probably go often so study your players then maybe you'll get some of them hard reads with da rest XD good luck, keep me posted on how you do

Top Bottom