• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HELP! I can't get Project M to work on CFG

Tsunetoma

Smash Rookie
NNID
Tsunetoma
Hello, I recently entered my first Melee tournament and tried my hand at Project M I got DESTROYED so to help practice I told myself that I would download project M and get better. I have Brawl but my disc is irreversibly messed up. So I decided to go through the CFG usb loader route... oh boy that was a lot of work, so far I have everything working. But after I boot into CFG and start Brawl with Ocarina cheats ON it still puts me into the brawl game instead of PM... I've been at this for countless hours and can't find the problem, can someone help a smasher out?

TL:DR

I need help getting project M to work with CFG usb loader, I have everything in it's place, but when I load brawl it doesn't load project M it loads vanilla brawl.

Last edited:

Tsunetoma

Smash Rookie
NNID
Tsunetoma
wbfs folder contain brawl wbfs file
usb loader has RSBE01.gct inserted in codes folder
project m folder contains launcher and pf
apps has all the required cIOS installers and usbloader

Last edited:
Top Bottom