• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help: having strange issues with KEN

jmarquez97

Smash Rookie
Hello, I hope someone can help me.

I’ve been having a strange issue with ken lately, for about a month or so. Ken is my main and I hadn’t had any issues with him before.
The problem is this:

Sometimes in a completely random way when I input a Hadouken or an Oosoto Mawashi Geri, Ken does the move in the opposite direction, even if the other player is far away and in front of me my character throws the Hadouken or the kick the other way, it doesn’t happen all the time, but in every match it happens at least three or four times. Its really frustrating because it keeps messing up my combos and leaving me wide open and completely unprotected. At first I thought that it was my controller so I bought a new one, but unfortunately it keeps doing the same thing. I even borrowed a controller from a friend that is form a different brand from my controllers and the issues remain. Maybe is a function of the game but as I mentioned, it started happening about a month ago and I haven’t changed the way I do the inputs.

Anyone has some clue at what may be happening?
Thanks in advance.

Vendetta_

Smash Rookie
It's you my man... it's your thumb. You're accidentally reversing the move right after. Believe me, I've been there. You need to let go of the stick as soon as you input the move. Dont keep your thumb on it

Top Bottom