• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help for Pichu in Brawl

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Hello Pichu players!

Me and a few other people have been working on putting Pichu back in Brawl (You can see what we've done so far in this thread) and have a request.

There is now a tool that lets us put custom animations in Brawl. We were planning on recreating Pichu's animations and we wondering if anyone would be willing to record a video of Pichu's moveset for us. If we have a good reference point we should be able to recreate the animations easily.

If someone would be willing to make a video showing all of Pichu's moves, in regular speed and 1/4 speed, it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sorry if a new thread wasn't necessary, I didn't see a general Q&A anywhere.

Thanks for taking to time to read this. :)

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
It would look pretty bad but I meant be able to. nair spins 6 times and his d-tilt is glitched so he loses his clothes for 2 frames if it helps you

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
The quality doesn't have to be great. As long as I can tell what's going on it should be fine.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Honestly, what do you need other than the nair?

=D

No, but seriously, we appreciate your effort.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Honestly, what do you need other than the nair?

=D

No, but seriously, we appreciate your effort.
Honestly? Just Bair and USmash. We have everything else done except for those. If we could get a video of those we would be set.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Crap I can't whip out my melee right now. My brothers are retarted in school so I,m on lockdown melee wise. :( sorry I couldn't even try till maybe friday and upload on sunday.

But hey is it just me or does everyones nair look different? like their ears are big, small, wide, just a circle on the edges or whatever?

zack152

Smash Journeyman
Im pretty sure this is in the wrong thread. The last Pichu for Brawl+ thread was closed. Move it to the Smash Workshop :p. Besides...

Super Smash Bros. MELEE » Character Specific
» Pichu

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
yeah zack does have a point, I don't think many pichu players would care a lot for brawl. brawl is the anti pichu if anything now that I think about it. But it can't hurt if you showed the brawl pichu after wards I doubt you will make pichu the same most likly slower and easier as in sweetspoting and tech skill.

Ah zack152 you can post your veiws on stages in that thread I made I didn't want to staight up say ______ is amazing or whatever it needs what people think. I would really love it any stage you want you can talk about

Top Bottom