• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help Fatality (me) win a free flight and housing to SoCal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Fatality-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FatalityFalcon
3DS FC
3695-0049-3723
Alright guys, 2GGaming is hosting a tournament in SoCal on November 21 for Smash 4 with a catch, they're going to give away a free round-trip-flight and free housing to 1 of 5 players! ESAM, Dabuz, 6WX, DKWill, or me! That's where you guys come in! The way they decide which player to give the trip to will be based on the outcome of 2 different polls, where on 9 PM PST on Halloween, the two polls will end, the total votes from both polls will be combined, and whoever has the highest total wins the trip! The first poll is in the form of a facebook event which you can access here and vote for me there.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1663018187289116/
The second poll will be on Twitter, where 2GGaming has made an official tweet for each player, and to vote for whichever player you want, simply retweet that specific tweet to vote for me, which you can find here.
https://twitter.com/2GGaming/status/659599309709553664
Tell your friends, tell your family, tell literally everyone with a facebook or twitter, and together, we can make this happen! I'd love to go out there and represent Georgia and Falcon, show them my moves, and maybe hit up those famous California beaches while I'm there too. :)

-Fatality-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FatalityFalcon
3DS FC
3695-0049-3723
Day 2 of my campaign begins! Falcon mains everywhere, give me your energy!

Dr. Eggplant

Smash Rookie
I just found out Fatality is into the band Emperor.....you've certainly earned my vote good sir!

HFlash

Future Physician and Sm4sher
NNID
HFlash
Voted for you man! Good Luck! Thank you for entertaining us with the best Falcon American talent!

-Fatality-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FatalityFalcon
3DS FC
3695-0049-3723
I just found out Fatality is into the band Emperor
Hell yeah, there's a reason my smashboards profile picture is the album cover art from "In The Nightside Eclipse". Ihsahn's solo albums are really cool too.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Unfortunately, advertisements, under normal circumstances, are not allowed; this thread will be locked as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom