• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help Binx be better

Binx

Smash Master
Binx (shiek, ICs) vs Artiface (gay =D)

Hey guys recent tournament match vs Peach I could definitely use some tips, I wish I had played ICs for the first match and I wish I had played Fox the last one lol.

I seriously stared at the screen for like 3 minutes after he counterpicked Yoshi's, its one of my favorite levels but I felt like it was going to be really bad ICs vs Peach and I did it anyways cause I have too much IC love.

schoin

Smash Cadet
I think a major thing that can be improved is shield control. I almost always put up a nana light shield and popo hard shield, to if anything just give my nana better protection but also it pushes popo away less (and let's face it with the amount of traction they have it's going to be a lot). Also on top of that tilt your shield down and towards peach if you suspect a dsmash, there were far too many times where you lost the positional advantage because you got shield stabbed by fair>dsmash.

Don't dsmash too much, it's too easy for peach to dodge just by floating. Instead if you're throwing out moves I like to use upsmash or utilt.

Finally (although people may disagree with me) don't really desynch too much especially when you don't have much room to. ICs need to hit hard against peach and if your desynched too much you're basically going to have to hit her twice as often for that kill.

Top Bottom