• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help!!!! Any good matchups of these guys?

Wyzill

Smash Cadet
Ok so this guy on my street keeps playing Smash4 against me, and its about 50% chance of winning, but then he bet me £20 on this next match. I'm not sure what to do, does anyone know a good matchup agaist Mii Gunner out of these guys?

NO OTHERS( These are the only ones I can play...)

Kirby
Ness
Mii Swordsman
Yoshi
Rosalina
Bowser Jr.

Togii

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4682-8974-7880
I would say Ness or Rosalina.

Ness can reflect Mii Gunner's projectiles with his bat, or absorb them with his PK Magnet. He is also great at carrying people offstage with his forward air, and you might net an early kill if you carry him out far enough.

Rosalina can neutralize most of Mii Gunner's kit with her Gravitational Pull, and Luma provides a meat shield for most of Mii Gunner's kill moves (grenade, charge shot, fsmash). She will die super early to upsmash, though, so be careful.

It also helps that both of them are top tier characters.

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
...Or you could just... you know, not wager money on a video game if you're not truly comfortable doing so. That works too. You can just tell him here and now "Nah man, this isn't a money match. Just playing for fun and to learn."

(Don't pull that once the set has already begun, mind you, that's slimy.)

Wyzill

Smash Cadet
...Or you could just... you know, not wager money on a video game if you're not truly comfortable doing so. That works too. You can just tell him here and now "Nah man, this isn't a money match. Just playing for fun and to learn."

(Don't pull that once the set has already begun, mind you, that's slimy.)
Well he kinda said that was it, if I didn't play he would never play again....

Moderate skill

Smash Apprentice
Well he kinda said that was it, if I didn't play he would never play again....
This person may not be a good friend if he's using this argument against you. "MM or I run away" isn't a very good argument, and you should have a say in what you do. If someone views you as a cash pot it's not really worth trying to get them to like you.

Wonderf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wonderf
3DS FC
5172-2136-8763
Then screw him. He's nothing but exploitive trash and needs a fist to the jaw, not your cash in his wallet.
This person may not be a good friend if he's using this argument against you. "MM or I run away" isn't a very good argument, and you should have a say in what you do. If someone views you as a cash pot it's not really worth trying to get them to like you.

Well said everyone, well said.

Top Bottom