• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help agianst pit

Ikepwnsyou

Smash Cadet
I main snake and ike, and mainly with ike i seem to catch pit's arrows a LOT. espcially since my little bro mains him, and LOVES to choose bridge of eldin, then waits for the bridge to blow up, flys across and spams arrows. (im not saying he dosent do this on other courses im just saying its much more annoying here). As some of you might know, ike has a pretty tough time getting across the gap, (when using aether barley grabs onto the edge, and when right b'ing sometimes dosent make it). when i reach the other side he uses his spinny thing technique (srry dont know name or commands) then flys to the other side. can anyone help me counter his strategy? ive tried dodging and sheilding, but i cant just sit there forever!

O.M.E.G.A

Smash Cadet
If he's not skilled with his arrows than just sit and dodge til the bridge comes back. than run across and roll when he uses arrows than just try to pick up from there.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Power shield, shield, and side step the arrows if you are going to stay on that side. Or you can close the gap between the 2 of you so you don't have to worry about this. Bridge isn't a great Pit stage other then this so you should be fine for the most part.

Top Bottom