• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

help against pokemon trainer

WhiteOblv

Smash Ace
Your ike needs some work my friend. You should use ikes jab alot more often to keep space, you ran away alot. Use quik draw for mobility (forawrdb) then if your close enough or you spaced your self correctly use utilt or upb for more damage. Dont try and use fsmash when your THAT close to some 1. I actually advise not using it on squritle period.

Im half awake right now so thats all im going to give

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
if i nair then the move lasts to long so i wont make it back to the edge. also this was the 2nd time i played brawl, so i've gotten a lot better since then cause i'm constantly playin chillin

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
Here is some advice... Don't play against Chillin. 2nd time playing brawl and you go against Chillin.. one of the best PT's out there right now.
3 words: Lv9 controlled computer. That might help you out as a start.

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
Here is some advice... Don't play against Chillin. 2nd time playing brawl and you go against Chillin.. one of the best PT's out there right now.
3 words: Lv9 controlled computer. That might help you out as a start.
Dude playin Chillin has made me so much better so much faster. really i'm only looking for help as to how to escape the double fair he did to kill me at the end of the match. i've seen a vid of Chillin vs Azens ike where his charizard does the exact same double fair to
azen, so i'm just tryin to figure out ways to get around it.

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
From what i have seen of it... you don't get out of it.

So just don't get caught sleeping. Best i can do... maybe i can help after i get the game... but that move looks like i will be using it when i play PT for that exact reason

Fanboysareevil

Smash Rookie
Umm...ya...I just realized the stupidity of that post, of course there is too much lag. Oh well, how about trying to Aether right before the 1st Fair and using the super armor to negate the knockback?

Vicious699

Smash Apprentice
Umm...ya...I just realized the stupidity of that post, of course there is too much lag. Oh well, how about trying to Aether right before the 1st Fair and using the super armor to negate the knockback?
Thats a good idea to avoid getting hit by chars fair, but i guess the real question im askin is what do i do after i get hit by the 1st fair to avoid getting hit by the second one

Xihyon

Smash Cadet
It looks like they are predicting that you will panic and make it back to the edge as fast as you can. Try and DI out of it off the edge luring them out further. But then again, this game is becoming more of a mind game then I would like to expect.

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
It looks like they are predicting that you will panic and make it back to the edge as fast as you can. Try and DI out of it off the edge luring them out further. But then again, this game is becoming more of a mind game then I would like to expect.
One of the things that separated the pros from the casuals was the pros ability to use mind games... I am so glad this game requires mind games

Top Bottom