• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Help against pit

CojaxCojax

Smash Rookie
I'm sorry, but almost every Pit player I've seen abuses the side b like they're an effing catholic priest. I can usually predict when it's going to happen, but if they use it towards the edge and I try to roll through them, I usually end up getting caught anyways, and if I jump, I end up getting caught anyways. Is there any glaring weakness in this strategy I should know about? Sorry, angered wario player, couldn't beat the level 9 pit until try numero cinco.

Rhyfelwyr

Smash Ace
The side-B has deceptive range. The actual hitbox is only half of the size of the ring. The ring also has terrible priority. If you DI backwards so you land just out of range, you can F-smash him pretty easily. The angle ring has bad end lag.

If he catches you shielding, the only way to escape is back rolling backwards.

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
as for not getting caught against the ledge or a course, jsut hope that doesnt happen... and if it does try to drop and catch the ledge cause there really isnt much else you can do

Top Bottom